Retail Payments Tokenization in Canada - Who Wins and Who Pays? Free webinar: February 27
Join the Canadian Payments Insights team and Lead Analyst, Mike Vaselenak, for an important free webinar on Retail Payments Tokenization in Canada - Who Wins and Who Pays? February 27, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Tokenization of payments is much more than just replacing the PAN with a proxy. It will have a profound impact on retail payments in Canada. Existing and new stakeholders are positioning themselves for new roles in a world of proliferating tokens, because they see that tokenization provides immense opportunities. For players in the payments ecosystem, navigating this rapidly changing terrain is complex, and fraught with risks and challenges.
Join TSI’s Canadian Payments Insights team for this informative 45-minute webinar, where we will share insights on how your organization can move past free white papers and vendor pitches, and make informed decisions on your tokenization business, product and services strategy.
Presented by Mike Vaselenak, well-known Canadian payments industry expert and lead analyst for TSI’s Retail Payments Tokenization report, this webinar will:
- Provide a critical look at the business realities of tokenization in Canada
- Explain how retail payments stakeholders are at risk in their traditional roles as a result of tokenization
- Describe how tokenization is transforming the current four-party payments model to a six-party model
- Demonstrate how this transformation will change the relationships between merchants, issuers, acquirers, payment networks and others
- Provide payments stakeholders with direction as to what they should be aware of, and what they should do next in responding to the threats and opportunities of tokenization
The webinar is aimed at payment industry executives and senior managers from issuers, merchants, processors, payment networks, fintechs, and payments technology vendors, and will address the real opportunities and challenges in developing a sound business response to retail payments tokenization.