2-Days e-Commerce Payments and CNP Fraud
e-Commerce Payments and CNP Fraud types, Fraud Detection and Fraud mitigation Systems
Prices shown above reflect early bird pricing, which is 10% off the regular price. Early bird pricing ends on October 2.
Capacity is limited for this course. Reserve your place by registering now!
Scheduled Course Dates1
London, UK: October 10, 11
Toronto: October 17, 18
Course Code: SPA-18
Card Not Present (e-Commerce) online transactions have grown rapidly since the advent of COVID-19 and remains elevated as more and more consumers shift to online shopping. This has been accompanied by a sharp increase in Card Not Present (CNP) Fraud. This course aims to provide delegates with actionable insights on how to combat e-commerce payment fraud by delving into the different technologies and standards that have emerged to detect and combat fraud in the payments space.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the fraud types for card not present transactions.
- Identify differences between CNP and card present fraud patterns
- Evaluate how tokenization impacts CNP fraud types
- Explain how FIDO and 3DS detect fraud
- Illustrate how SRC and PCI function within the CNP environment
Who should Attend:
- Merchant System Operations, Engineering
- Issuer/Processor Operations, Engineering
- Fraud Analysis personnel
- System Architects and Developers
- Product Development and Product Marketing
- IT and Technical Departments
- Vendors of CNP fraud detection Systems
Day 1 – Payment Card Fraud - CNP Fraud, Detection and Mitigation
- Differences between Card Present and Card Not Present transactions
- CNP Transaction basics
- CNP Fraud Types
- CNP Fraud Detection
- CNP Fraud
- Relative Fraud Type values
- Total Fraud Type Values
- Techniques for CNP Fraud Detection
- Quantum Computing effect on fraud and encryption
- QC Safe Processing and Data protection
Day 2 – Payment Card Fraud – FIDO, 3DS and SRC for CNP Fraud and Mitigation
- FIDO (Fast Identity Online)
- Introduction EMVCo 3DS2.2
- Components of 3DS2.2
- Data types collected
- Analysis of data collected
- How to decide Approval or Decline of transactions
- Example of a 3DS2.2 system
- SRC/One Click Standards
- Live 2-factor authentication demonstration
- PCI DSS
Our training programs aim to provide an immersive experience in which delegates can apply the information and skills gained during the course in their organizational contexts. It includes at least four hands-on exercises each day to provide delegates with the opportunity to reinforce their learnings and ensure that the learning outcomes are achieved.
Delegates will receive a course workbook and completion certificate at the conclusion of the program.
SPA-18: 2-Days eCommerce Payments and CNP Fraud types, Fraud Detection and Fraud Mitigation Systems, is brought to you by Secure Payments Academy, in partnership with Technology Strategies International Inc. and VCS Technologies Inc.
______________________________________________________________________1. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the course if we have insufficient registrations for the course. Delegates will be have the option of registering for the newly scheduled dates or a full refund, at their sole discretion.